The request to obtain data from the Emirates ID’s repository of data, collected from UAE Nationals and legal residents of the United Arab Emirates, is accessible to our business customers, specifically government entities. The data collected can be used for:
- Conducting statistical analysis of and studies on the country’s population.
- Verifying a person’s identity including their biographical and biometric data such as full name, date of birth, sex, nationality, PIN code and fingerprints
We aim to process your request in a timely manner and ensure that the accurate data is provided to you. There is no charge for this service.
There are three steps to collect identity data:
For more information or help, please contact Emirates ID on 6005 30003.
Step 1 – To prepare your request, the steps are as follows:
- You are required to prepare an official letter detailing the data you require in addition to the reasons for requesting the data
Step 2 – To submit your request, the steps are as follows:
- Address and send the letter to the Emirates ID Director General via mail Address: Director General, Khalifa city, 12th Street, near Al Forsan Resort, P.O. Box : 47999, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Step 3 – To receive your data, the steps are as follows:
- If your request has been approved, we will provide you with access to a point to point connection to enable you to download the data securely
If you are a Government Entity, you will require the following information to access the service:
An official letter to request the service, which details:
- Your entity information
- Your contact information
- The data requested
- The reason for requesting data
You will receive a response to your request within 7 working days
- Helping you better understand your customer base
- Enabling you to better target your products and services on the right customers