The customer can apply for the recovery of excess fees paid or fees in excess of residency years.
Residents/Expats (who paid fees in excess of the years given to them)
- Original of valid passport
- Original of valid residency
- The registration form confirming the paid amount
- Copy of the valid ID card
- Contact Detail
- A bank certificate indicating account number and IBAN
This service is provided free of charge for all customers.
The residency years given to the customer must be less than the amount paid
Call Center: 600530003 (available 24/7)
Customer Happiness Centers: According to announced working hours of the Customer Happiness Centers
Smart App: available 24/7
Contact Director-General: Website (available 24/7)
Website: www.ica.gov.ae (available 24/7)
Ask Hamad: Website (available 24/7)
Social Media: ICA_Help & Facebook Twitter (available 24/7)
- Customer Happiness Centers: As per the announced working hours.
Obtaining service information
- Selecting the favorite channel to inquire about service procedures.
Submitting service application
- Apply for recovery of excess fees through customer happiness centers
Communication during processing
- NA. The procedure is done by the center
Obtaining the service
- The fees will be received by a bank transfer