An overview of the initiative
The initiative aims to facilitate and simplify procedures for UAE Nations to obtain the main documents for a newborn, through which they obtains a passport , identity card in addition to a birth certificate and health insurance The Authority’s participation in “Mabrouk Ma Yak” project, which represents a distinct model for cooperation between local and federal state institutions, comes within the framework of the authority’s endeavor to contribute and support the government accelerator teams, and enable them to reach the goal of accelerating the achievement of the national agenda for the UAE Vision 2021. The authority actively participates in this project, which aims to insure the family happiness with the arrival of the new baby, in cooperation with the team members from the relevant federal and local authorities, via completing all the identification documents for the newborn UAE citizen in an through a unified channel, with the aim of reducing the time of the customer’s journey between the parties And present it as a package that includes a birth certificate, an ID card, and a passport
Stages to obtain the service
- Request service when childbirth occurs.
- The employee of the Ministry / Health Authority enters the family data based on the documents entered when opening the mother’s file in the hospital.
- The service provider receives a text message containing the service link(https://services.government.ae/nbb/)
- An Authenticated UAE Pass account is required.
- The Parent enters the portal of the “Mabrouk Ma Yak” service , enters the name of the newborn and attaches a photo according to the approved procedures.
- The Parent pays online the value of obtaining the service with is 250AED.
- The Parent receives a notification of the package’s readiness and the place of receipt.
- The package is delivered including (birth certificate, passport, Emirates ID card, Theqa)
Requirements to obtain the service
- The family must be Emirati national
- Submit the marriage contract
- That the application is done by the father
- An Authenticated UAE Pass account
What are the factors affecting the service?
- the Father doesn’t have an authenticated UAE Pass account
- The child’s personal photo does not meet the requirements mentioned below
Personal photo terms and conditions:
- The background of the photo should be white
- The hands should not be above the shoulders
- The eyes must be open
- The image must not contain a frame
- Image should be 40-35 mm wide
Method of tracking your Application
- The applicant can track the status of the application through the link attached in the text message
- Call Center 600522222
Ways to communicate with the authority if you have any inquiry about the status of your application
- Contact the call center 6000255555
- The call center transfers the inquiry to Mabrouk Mayak service coordinators
- The service coordinators communicate and respond to customer inquiries when inquiring about the status of the request
Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital